Sunday, October 18, 2009

Say I Do at the MUZEO: The Launch

For any of you who frequent the museums of Orange County, the MUZEO is one you may have visited to enjoy a taste of history. But my bet is that you have never thought of it as an event venue. Neither have I until this past Wednesday evening in which Floral Sense attended the "Say I Do at the MUZEO" event where nearly 50 vendors participated.
Photobucket
This picture was borrowed off of MUZEO's website. You can see that the property is rather spacious and with an event here, guests have the option to utilize the indoor of the front building and outdoor premises inbetween the two buildings.

This gorgeous tent was set outside by Platinum Peaks Entertainment who also brought the band.
Photobucket
It was the perfect mood setter for a evening event.

Photobucket
Right next door, Hyatt Regency set up this chocolate pop wall, something they can provide as part of their catering package. Since I can't seem to get enough chocolate, I opted for the chocolate ganache and I enjoyed my few minutes of chocolate bliss.

Deciding to explore the inside walls, I came across these sophisticated tablescapes and met Cindy Park of Floral Elements who was the creative mind behind the floral decor.
Photobucket
Photobucket
What a beautiful job! It was a true pleasure to chat with Cindy.

Oh, and I fell in love with these brooch bouquets by Floral Fantasy.
Photobucket
Gorgeous! And these are great because they will last forever.

I'm not sure how this happened, but I ended up in the photo booth by myself.
Photobucket
It was kind of like being in front of a mirror and making faces at yourself when you think no one is looking. But now you're being photographed. What, you don't do that too?

Now, no night for me is complete without my sweet tooth being fulfilled again and again. So its no surprise that I ended up at the Sweet and Saucy Shop's delicious display of cakes.
Photobucket
Here's a little bit o' chocolate.

Photobucket
Aren't these just too cute?

Photobucket
I just adored this sugar flower that Melody of Sweet and Saucy made for this cake.

Photobucket
And what is this, you ask? It's a cake pop and its the last one AND its all for me! Chocolate cake on a stick + covered in white chocolate = me in sugar heaven.

Photobucket
I came across cupcakes too. This one was baked by Tina and Donna of Morsels Baking Company and it really was as tasty as it looks. I ended my evening at the MUZEO with these two lovely ladies handing me this cupcake to take home.
Who doesn't love a happy ending.







No comments: