Thursday, December 10, 2009

Suprise Christmas Treats from Marlowe Berglund Events

Yesterday, I came home to find a neatly packaged little box on the porch waiting for me from Melissa Frank of Marlowe Berglund Events. She's a great event planner in Northern California out of Menlo Park. But not only does she do great events, she's a great baker! So you can only imagine my excitement to these goodies she sent me. And I truly appreciated all the attention to details from the beautiful packaging to the individual labels of each cookie type.
Hope you enjoy the progression of opening my gift as much as I did!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Happy Holidays!

PS - Floral Sense will be taking a break from our blog for the remainder of the year. Be sure to check back!
We can't wait to see you in 2010!

No comments: