Saturday, October 15, 2011

Floral Sense's Joanna Park: Mayesh Design Star Contest Finalist

I am completely beside myself right now.  It seems that I made it to the Final 5 for Mayesh's Design Star Contest and the rest is up to voting from you!  You can go to the link here.


Take your time browsing through the videos and vote for your favorite!  There were 38 entries in all and I am SO honored to be chosen in the Top 5!  Actually, I'm also a bit terrified since I wasn't expecting my video to be viewed by so many people. I had no idea that I would even get this far.  All I had that day was a borrowed Flip camera (which I placed on a chair) and 4 takes to get a decent video.

So, there you have it.  Voting ends on October 22, 2011.  Crossing my fingers and closing my eyes in the meantime...I can't handle the anticipation.

A special thank you to Eva Chiou of The Wedding Pantry for allowing me to use your space to film!  And thank you to Wendy Ramos of Just Wenderful for being there to give me feedback between takes (and pressing the Record button)!

Yours Truly,
Joanna

No comments: