Saturday, February 6, 2010

Photo Shoot with D. Park Photography

I have to admit that I'm blushing. I had the awesome privilege to be a subject for a D. Park Photography photoshoot last week and what a fun experience!
Photobucket
Drexelle, one of 2 fabulous D. Park Photography photographers, made me feel so at ease in front of the camera even though I felt a little awkward at first. I mean, how many every day people like me get an opportunity get all glam'd up and have a 'lights, camera, click-click' moment?
Photobucket
Complete with hair and make-up by Dannielle Legaspi, Drexelle and I hit up the Orange Circle for our photoshoot and interview.
Photobucket

Her work speaks for itself. Thanks D. Park Photography for doing what you do best!
And a special thanks to Dannielle Legaspi for making me beautiful!

Be sure to check out D. Park Photography's blog! You'll love it!

2 comments:

Dannielle Loise Designs said...

You look fabulous! Not by my help but because you exert it naturally! I had fun working with you again and look forward to working with you in the future... it wasn't really work it was more like FUN! You are such a joy! I'll be sure to refer you!!!

Joanna Park said...

Thanks Dannielle! And I love the business name! I always love working with you!