Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Butch Bakery's Mancakes - Cupcakes for dudes

What?! Yeah, MAN-cakes.
When a friend of mine introduced me to this mancake cupcake, I had to make sure I was reading this right. Yup. You're just gonna have to check out Butch Bakery's website.

Photobucket

But basically, this guy named David Arrick started a business making cupcakes for guys after reading a girly description of cupcakes being "pink and magical." (Well, there's really more to the story so check out his bio on the webpage.) You gotta hand it to him. Even his tag-line is catchy: "Where Butch Meets Buttercream". Ya can't beat those four words and it describes his entire business. Dying to know what some of the flavors are? Rum & Coke, Jackhammer, Mojito and Beer Run (just to name a few). Is your mouth watering yet? And the cupcakes...'ahem'...I mean, MAN-cakes even look manly.
How hot is this ladies?

Photobucket

What's even more amazing is the fact that he opened last year and business has gone through the roof. Butch Bakery is currently located in New York but keep your eye out for more locations. I can't wait for some mancakes myself...and I mean that in a very sugary way.
Butch Bakery, come to Sunshine State!

Photo credits to Butch Bakery.

No comments: