Monday, July 26, 2010

The MANLY party decor - Beers from around the world

Recently, I had a challenge to create party decor for a man.
First thing that came to my mind: Let's 'X' out the flowers.
Then I thought: What would be like a candy shop for a dude?
Hmmm....candy....as in candy buffet....buffet....guys like beer....how about a beer buffet?
Get my train of thought?
And thus, I came up with Beers from Around the World.
Viola!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

How un-Floral Sense would it be to not incorporate some eco-friendly elements? If you haven't noticed already, the central decor of hanging bottles are just some old beer bottles that would have been tossed...into the recycling, of course.
Photobucket

The flags that labeled each of our countries didn't need much fluff to appeal to the Birthday Man. And the flag posts? Just a reusable chopstick. Even our beer buckets are reusable foodware.
Photobucket

Wanna go for a quick whirl around the world?
Welcome to the the Good Ol' U S of A:
Photobucket

Mexico:
Photobucket

Belgium:
Photobucket

Brazil:
Photobucket

And our non-alcoholic beverage choice from Mexico and America:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I wish I could say I thought of this one, but the candle is the perfect impromtu man-candle for a guy's birthday cake.
Photobucket

Hope you enjoyed Floral Sense's latest through the fabulous pics from D Park Photography!

No comments: