Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dr Seuss Inspired Floral Arrangements Revealed!

Remember Monday's post on Dr Seuss and the inspiration photos?

So here is original Thing 1 and Thing 2:
Photobucket

And my floral interpretation of Thing 1 and Thing 2:
Photobucket

The original Lorax Trees:
Photobucket

And my floral interpretation of the Lorax trees in the theme colors:
Photobucket

The rest of the baby shower was designed by Erin Palos of Palos Studios with one of her friends. They did such a beautiful job pulling all the details together including these:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I just love to see how far a little inspiration goes!

Thanks for stopping by. Cheers!

A special thank you to Erin of Palos Studios for allowing me to showcase her images!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Holy cow this is super cute themed party! I love the flowers. Definitely going to keep this in mind for my classroom for next year's Dr. Seuss Day!

Joanna Park said...

Love that! I know its some time away, but I can't wait to see your pictures!