Monday, September 19, 2011

Photoshoot: Behind the Scenes of Floral Sense Paper Flower Backdrop Set-up

I have an obsession with designing for photoshoots.  So when Tessa of Tessa Kim Birdcage Veils and Accessories asked me to design a paper flower backdrop for her shoot, I jumped at the opportunity.  There's a ton a work that goes into prepping for these productions to get the final perfect images including models, make-up, hair, venue, lighting, photography and design (just to name a few). Behind-the-scenes is where lots of the work is done and its my favorite place to be! 

 
And the grand finale!
 
To get a sneak peak of the photoshoot, check out the photos posted on Tessa's fan page here! The rest of the images will be up soon.  Trust me, I am in as much anticipation as you are!

Yours Truly,
Joanna

No comments: