Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Part 1: Behind-the-Scenes with All Made Up Team-Vivian Tran and D Park Photography

Photoshoots, photoshoots, photoshoots! I love 'em! But have you ever wondered about all the work that goes into one? Whenever we flip through magazines, we get to enjoy the end product at a quick glance and move on to the next page. But there is SO much that goes on to get these beautiful photos. And all those gorgeous models don't get beautiful by themselves.

I had an amazing privilege to take part in a photoshoot with All Made Up Team and D. Park Photography. Just to play on the amount of time it takes to even be camera ready, I'm gonna wait a few more days to reveal the gorgeous head shots. And just so you know, Vivian Tran of All Made Up Team does her own before/after photos! However, here are some great pics of what happens to behind-the-scenes.

Here's what I look like right after Vivian contours my face:
Photobucket

That's the fabulous Vivian Tran of All Made Up Team. And bride's listen up: VIVIAN REALLY IS FABULOUS! Just wait a few more days and you'll see what I'm talking about!
Photobucket

Just a moment in beautifying the make-up:
Photobucket

And just in case you're wondering, that is a Venti size cup o' joe. My mornings are never complete without massive amounts of caffeine.
Photobucket

Here's Angelina. She did an amazing job on my hair and labored over giving me the big, fat, beautiful hair I've always dreamed of.
Photobucket
Photobucket

After this experience, I have found a new love affair with fake eyelashes. Oh, how I love thee.
Photobucket

This is the closest sneak-peak you're gonna get for the finished product. But I'll tell ya: I hadn't felt this pretty since my first pregnancy which was almost 5 years ago!
Photobucket

Stay tuned!

Of course, David and Drexelle of D. Park Photography are to thank for all these fun photos!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I can't wait! I bet you will look AMAZING!