Thursday, October 21, 2010

Baccarat Vases

Earlier today, I had to swing by Baccarat at South Coast Plaza to pull from their amazing line of fine crystal for the Corona Del Mar Home Tour. Marcy, the boutique manager, and I had way too much fun brainstorming together in the midst of all the beautiful pieces to choose from. It was tempting to pick everything to showcase. But here's a sneak of some of the vases I'll be designing for that we FINALLY narrowed it down to. And yes, even the kitties will be making an appearance next Tuesday!
Photobucket

My favorite piece is The Forest of Dreams Five-Vase Holder designed by Marcel Wanders:
Photobucket
(This picture is borrowed from the Baccarat website.) This particular piece is surprisingly versatile. You can remove the vases to switch it out with tea light holders or stick-candle holders. And the ornamental detail I just love!
This one retails for $3500.

Baccarat's stemware is a whole different story of prettiness! Just go to their website or visit their boutique at South Coast Plaza. All I know is that I am very excited about accenting their crystal with some gorgeous flowers.

More to come on the Corona Del Mar Home Tour!


No comments: