Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year! Bring on 2011!

Happy New Year! And with a new year come a few forward momentum changes in 2011!

To start, we are going on a blog schedule with two weekly posts - one on Monday and the other on Thursday. With so many amazing things happening around Floral Sense, we'll be dedicating time to those projects.

Part of that change includes Ecofficiency.org. I (Joanna) have been asked to be on the board of this amazing organization and I am TRULY honored! There are so many exciting things happening over there which you will definitely get to read more about. I stand behind their mission and, more importantly, I stand behind the people behind the mission. Please feel free to follow the link here to learn more in the meantime.

And yes, Floral Sense continues to make baby steps towards sustainability...but not without the help of my friends at Ecofficiency.

Onward to another great year!

No comments: