Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Grand Opening of ClubEuro Community Event Center in Fountain Valley, CA

I'm not gonna lie. For me, the highlight of this grand opening wasn't so much the venue as was the food from Jay's Catering. In fact, that's what got me motivated enough to come. Mary from Jay's Catering said that they would be lighting food on fire so how could I turn down such delectable entertainment?

Okay, okay, the venue was pretty neat too. I mean, it WAS their grand opening so let me back track a little.
ClubEURO hosted their Grand Opening on Thursday night as the self-proclaimed newest venue in Orange County.
Photobucket

This is certainly a fun venue, located inside EuroMasters Classic Cars Showroom, with a great collection of beautiful cars.
Photobucket
And for all you car lovers, this would be a dream come true. Even I, who just appreciates my car to take me from point A to point B, had some unexpected 'heart-skippin-a-beat' moments when my eyes came across some of these beauties.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The amount of space available makes the location very versatile. This is the way one of the rooms was set up for the evening but you could definitely change it up to wherever you imagination takes you.
Photobucket

The room next to this one was where all the food was set up and I just loved the way Jay's Catering displayed their serving station! Check out this take on banana cream pie!
Photobucket
Here's the part where they set your food on fire!
Photobucket
Why can't all food be served this way?!

They also took TV dinners up a notch and brought it with them!
Photobucket
This one was mine and I promise that it was yummy. Not even a bite left!
Photobucket
As a designer, I love entertaining innovation...especially in food. Great job Jay's!

And sending my love to ClubEuro on your grand opening!
Photobucket

No comments: